Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring in Poland - Agnieszka Wdowiak, class 1b



Spring in Poland

In spring all of the organisms wake up to life. Every plant starts growing, every flower starts blooming and every animal wakes up after winter sleep. Spring in Poland is beautiful. I love going for a walk and watching wonderful shrubs of forsythia. Forsythia is my favourite spring plant. One of forsythia's shrubs there is on one of my photos. I made this photo when I was walking and I was entranced with fresh spring air and nature's beauty. In addition I made this photo near my school.

On the next photo there is a little tree, which starts growing. We can see that it has just started to bud small leavs. This photo was taken when I was roller-skating. This sport I like doing in spring, but the most when the weather is nice, it is warm and sun is shining, for instance like in this year.


Agnieszka Wdowiak, class 1b

6 comments:

bartek jezior poland said...

very nice photo!!!!!!

Patrycja and Kasia,1 i Poland said...

Aga your work is nice ! :)

Ewelina & Kinga poland said...

forsythias are very nice ^^

rfal and michal said...

i love spring in poland. its the best part of year. i'm from poland to. nice photo

Arek and Piotrek Poland said...

Very beatuful flowers ;)

dawid.s michał.d said...

Very nice i like nature:)