Monday, September 14, 2009

Summer in Poland - Natalia Białach, class 3f






All pictures show holidays in Poland.
Summer in Poland is very beautiful.
In picture number one there is a sailboat, which is sailingg on the Solina.
The second picture presents sunset. I took this photo when I went for a walk with my friends on the Zalew Zemborzycki.
Pictures number three and four and five present sight on the Baltic sea . I took these photos when I was on holiday in Rowy.
I spent really nice holidays in Poland.

Natalia Białach, class 3f

9 comments:

Janek and Marcin 2b Poland said...

Hi, we were often on the Zalew Zemborzycki and we think it's nice too.

Piotr 3g, Poland said...

Yope, summer in Poland is very nice

Ola&Melania IIb Poland said...

We really miss our summer!

Paulna W. IIB Poland said...

Our beautiful sea.. I can hear the sweet melody of waves dancing with last lights of sun... Perfect

Mikołaj Smyłek, Jakub Wiśniewski i Mirek Podelcki, Poland said...

Hi,Your photo is very beautiful.I really like the salty sea.Bye

Michał Drozd said...

I like beautiful views mountain.

abw poland 2j said...

Yes, Poland is beautiful! Nice photos

KasiaW-Poland said...

Very, very sweet photo and
are very romantic and magical

Meg&Kate ( Poland ) said...

Magical place worth visiting !
instead of looking at this the weather outside the window...
sometimes it is worth looking at these photos