Monday, April 5, 2010

CRISS-CROSS . Here I feel well


The place that makes me feel well is the book shop which is near my house. It's not very big but every shelf is full of books. The room is divided into three parts. When you enter the shop if you turn to the left there are the historical and psychological books but if you go straight on you will see the fantastic and adventurous books for younger people and also in the back of the shop there's the area for children with lots of childish books.
I prefer staying in the teens’ area. I usually spend hours reading all the backs of the books whose tittle sounds interesting and then I try to decide which one I'm going to buy. This is always the hardest part cause I found all the books interesting but I just can buy one. Nowadays books are so expensive!

My biggest wish
I have got lots of wishes but I think the most important for me now is to pass all subjects this year.

My worries
Well, I don't have many worries but maybe one of them could be what I'm going to do in the future, although it doesn't affect me in my daily life.

Happiness for me
Happiness for me is staying with my friends in another country far away from school and home, learning new things and meeting new people without timetables.

My future
I have no idea about what is going to happen to me in the future but I expect to live in another country and have an interesting job.

By SARA COSTAS (1º Bac B) SAN TOMÉ DE FREIXEIRO. Vigo , Spain.

No comments: