Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Autumn in Poland - Zuzanna Piech (class 1b)




I like autumn in Poland.
I think that it's the most beautiful season of all. The weather is desperate. Sometimes it is warm, sometimes it is cold.
My favourite weather in autumn is sunny and warm. I like, when fallen leaves are colourful - red, yellow, orange, brown.
I like autumn's clothes. I like mantles. I think that people are very elegant in autumn ;).
But I hate ground frosts! I don't like when I have to get up early and outside it is cold!
I love alleys with the fallen leaves and trees.
Then, I can't stop looking at this.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zuźka, I love you and... adore you for that! xD
Yeah, you look like female Santa in your red coat xD

Anonymous said...

I like your coat ;] "Universal" poem xd

Patryk&Bartek Poland said...

very nice desk ;]

leafes is amazing xD

Mateusz and Krzysiek said...

Hey Zuzka very cool photo

Mateusz and Krzysiek said...

very nice landscape greet