Tuesday, February 23, 2010

CRISS CROSS Here I feel well




Hi, mi name is Tania, and i am 17 years old.
My favorite place? My favorite place is a wish x) It is Toronto, Canada. Ilove Toronto! Toronto is a beautiful place in the winter it is wondesful!
My biggest wish? I can stay for a long time with my family and my friends, and can be healthy! Oh... and love, love is a very important thing in life.
My worries... at the moment are my estudies, my future depends on my studies, and a healthy life of cuorse.
Happines for me is a healthy life, love and money =). The small things make you happy!, fot now x) the day to day.
In ten years? Iwill be working in ten years of course, working in an office, as a journalist.
In ten years i will have a relationship and we ill have children x) and i will be happy with mi family =D

No comments: