Thursday, February 25, 2010

Criss Cross- Here I feel well


Hello, my name is Marta, I’m 16 and I’m from Vigo.

My favourite place is New York. I like it because it’s a very big and beautiful city and you can find everything there. You can visit new places everyday, there are a lot of cinemas, music concerts, places to go out, shops... I’d like to live there when I am older.

But my biggest wish is not to spend my life in New York. All that I really want to do is be happy in good company. Hapiness for me doesn’t exist if you don’t share it.

My worries are to have a good job with a good income. As somebody said: “Money doesn’t mean happiness, but it makes you feel such similar sensations that it could be really difficult to distinguish it”.

In ten years I’d like to be doing what I like to do . At the moment I’m not very sure about what I’d like to do but maybe to be a journalist or a film scriptwriter, it really interests me.

No comments: