Thursday, February 25, 2010

Criss Cross -Here I feel well

Hi, my name is Antonio. I’m fourteen years old. I live in Vigo, Spain.
My favourite place is an amusement or theme park , like Terra Mítica in Valencia or DisneyLand in Paris because I can go with my friends, and have a good time. It’s exciting. My favourite ride is the switchback
My biggest wish would be to be world champion of triathlon. I do swimming, cycling and running
I haven’t got any worries.
Happiness for me is to stay with my family and friends.
Ten years later, I will finish my university studies.
Antonio Serrat Seoane

Hi my name is Victor , I’m fourteen years old. I live in Vigo, Spain.
My favourite place is a village near Vigo, its name is Menduiña, it’s by the sea. There I can go to the beach and to the mountain. In the beach I swim and go fishing
My biggest wish is to get good marks at school, because that’s important to get a good job.
I haven’t got any worries.
Happiness for me is to stay with my family and friends.
In ten years I don’t know what I will do.
Victor Guerra.

No comments: