Friday, October 2, 2009

Finland: Criss Cross - Here I Feel Well: Articles written by the Finnish students travelling to Vlaardingen project meeting in October 2009


Here I feel well

Hi , my name is Karilin. I’m 15 years old and I’m Estonian but I havelived all my life in Finland. My favourite place is in Estonia little place called Lelle. There is our cottage. I have been there every summer and Christmas holidays. I have lots of good memories there and sometimes I go there with my friends and we have spend a lots of good time together. I just love that place. My biggest wish is maybe to become a stewardess and I don’t have any worries fortunately. What is happiness for me? It makes me happy when I don't have any worries. It means that I'm enjoying my life and people's who is part of it makes me happy, so happiness means lot to me !
In next 10 years i’m gonna study to travel industry. And I still hope that I become an stewardess. :)







13 comments:

rafix i michał said...

i love blond hair and you are beautyfull. maby i'm going to meet with you

Anonymous said...

Hello Karilin! ;)
You are from Finland. I love Filnland but I have never been there ;) Nice foto . ;)
Greeting from Poland ;]
Marcin B. II B

Rafał IIIG said...

You're Beautiful; nice photo.
I'm 15 years old too.
Greetings;***

WojtekPoland said...

Hi Karilin!
I want to be a pilot, and maybe We meet in plane.
Wojtek, 3.g

Gosia and Zuzia from Poland said...

So, it's nice that you want to be a stewardess, we hope that everything will be OK . Good luck.
greetings

Martyna & Nina said...

You look very pretty on this photo! And love your hair - dyed or natural?

Agnieszka & Kinga, said...

Hi Karilin ! :)
You look pretty and we think that you'll be really good stewardess!
Maybe we'll meet on the plane some day.
Bye bye! :*

Anonymous said...

Hi Karilin :)
We like your photo.
We want to have cottage in Estonia too :D
We'll invite you ;)
What airlines do you prefer?? ;)
Mabey we will meet you on the plane
Greeting from Poland :)

Iga and Gaba IIb

Anka said...

Hi! very nice photo. I wish you to become an stewardess!
greetings from poland! :D

dawid skoczylas said...

You have great cows

pawel filip POLAND said...

good post. see you soon.
goodl luck in your future

abw poland 2j said...

I'm from Poland. Photo is nice :)

Mateusz and Krzysiek said...

hey beautiful girl very nice pictrues