Thursday, October 22, 2009

Germany: Chriss Cross - Here I feel well


Hi, my name is Veronika I’m 13 years old and I live in Wernigerode.

My favourite place is on Mallorca. Mallorca has some wide and litttle beaches. I can swim in the warm water, I can read a book there or I can relax.I wish me a laptop with internet, because I can chat with friends.

At the moment I haven’t any worries! J

Happiness is for me to laugh with friends. I think when you have found money or you had a serious accident and you are still okay, or you’re glad about something. J

2 comments:

Marcin B. & Mateusz G. said...

Hello Victoria, we was in Spain, near Barcelona, but we know, that all Spain is so beautiful.
There's a very beautiful clean and deep sea.
Germany is very beautiful too.
Greetings. :)

AleksandraK, KasiaWi-Poland said...

Hello Weronika!!
Your photo is great! ;-)
Bye!