Friday, October 2, 2009

Finland: Criss Cross - Here I Feel Well: Articles written by the Finnish students travelling to Vlaardingen project meeting in October 2009


Here I feel well

Hello, my name is Marika and I’m from Helsinki, Finland. I’m 15 years old.
I want to be home, where I can hide and be alone. It is nice to hide in my own room if I'm tired and tired of the others.
My wish is, in particular, the fact that I will succeed well in school.
I have no worries at all!
Hmm.. for me it is important to be with my friends and sometimes they are so silly that I can not really do anything but laugh! And happiness means to me really much.
Maybe ten years later, I will have a good job and maybe a family. I would like a large family. I would probably be a lawyer 10 years later
.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marika, why did you put notebook on your floor?
You makes a mess, but it's nice. :)
Nice foto! ;)
Greetings from Poland :)
Marcin B. ; Mateusz G. II B

Bart said...

hi, your picture is very nice, i can see that you have a little bit mess in your room ;) but don't worry i have bigger ;D
anyway i think that you are a great person ;)
greetings from poland.

3g Pawel PL said...

Hi Marika ;)
I never been in Helsinki but I think it's beautiful city

Bartosz III G Poland said...

Heyho, nice photo = )
I love to meet my friends too, but i dont solitude ;P I always wanna be with some1 :D

Kinga said...

Hi Marika ! ;)
Nice picture !
You've got nice plan for your furture life.
Greetings ! ;*

Martyna & Nina said...

Whoa, you have t-shirt with Marilyn Monroe! Maybe you don't know, but she once said that she'd love to have place to hide from others ;> Of course it was impossible for her. She was followed by thousands of fans.

Melania and Ola IIB from Poland! said...

We wish you, your dreams come true!

Paulna W. IIB Poland said...

Well, 10 years is a bit short for big family... Anyway I trust your dreams will come true.

Agnieszka,Poland 2b said...

Hi Marika!
You seems to be nice and I really like youre plans tor future.Oh, and I really like youre photo.

Anonymous said...

Hi Marika :)
Nice photo.
We have never been in Finland and we don't know what it's like.
greetings from Poland :D
Gaba and Iga IIb

Aga and Paulina, Poland said...

Hello Marika!
How large family do you want to have?
What kind of job would you like to do?
Meeting friends is the best form of spending free time ;D

Greetings from Poland!

Mikołaj Smyłek, Jakub Wiśniewski i Mirek Podlecki ,Poland said...

very nice photo.You are sweety girl

k sitarz, m kufrejski, Poland said...

forsythias are very nice ^^

Mateusz and Krzysiek said...

hey cool photo great