Thursday, October 22, 2009

Germany: Chriss Cross - Here I feel well

Hi !

My name is Vivien I´m 13 years old, and I come from Germany.

What is my favourite place and why especially is this place my favourite one? My favourite place is in Egypt, because it is a beautiful place and my uncle lives there.

What is my biggest wish? My biggest wish is to go swimming with a dolphin because dolphins are very cool.

What worries I have? I don`t have any worries .

What is happiness for me? How would you describe happiness? Happiness is for me when I´m see my whole family. I would describe it as happy if I get something what I really wanted. What do I want to do in ten years? I don´t know what I want do in ten years.

1 comment:

AleksandraK, KasiaWi-Poland said...

Hi!!
Beautiful photo!!
;-)
We salute!!