Friday, October 2, 2009

Finland: Criss Cross - Here I Feel Well: Articles written by the Finnish students travelling to Vlaardingen project meeting in October 2009


Hi!
I'm 14 years old boy from Helsinki, Finland and my name is Jin-Long. I live in the 5 floor block near Vantaa and our apartment is a 89 square metres, so it's not really big. I've never been in the Netherlands so I don't expect anything from it. Actually I got cousins in the Netherlands, but I don't
know them really well, but anyway back to the questions.
My favourite place is a beach in the China, because it was the first time when I ride a jet-ski.
Biggest wish...I don't have one.
Happiness for me is a making lot of money.
What will I do in ten years? Well I hope I finish a high school, with good numbers.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jin-Long! How are you? Nice picture, do you like swiming?
You are very nice man.
Greetings from Poland. ;]
Marcin B. ; Mateusz G. II B

Bart said...

Hi! your photo is very intresting, what are you doing on it , swimming or windsurfing ?? :)
I woulg like to have a lot of money too ;)
Anyway i think you are a great man.
greetings from poland.

Aga and Paulina, Poland said...

Hello ;) Where did you take this photo? In China? How long do you jet-skiing?

Greetings from Poland ;]

Martyna & Nina said...

Your vision of happines is very close to mine :D Money that's what makes the world goes rooound! :D:D

Anka said...

Hi! i really want to see the beach in China! and hope that you'll finish high school with a good marks.
greetings from poland! :D

Kinga, Poland said...

Hello Jin-Long !
You look nice. :)
I'm going to visit China in the future, so maybe we'll meet on the Chinese beach some day, haha :D
Bye bye ! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jin-Long :)
We like beaches in China too.
They are really beautiful :D
Nice life jacket.
Greetings from Poland :)

Iga and Gaba IIb

Aga and Paulina, Poland said...

We see that your like it, beacuse you are laughing out loud ;D

Do you like sport, don't you ?
You look like sportman :)

pawcik i filip POLAND said...

good photo nice blog . greetings from poland

dawid skoczylas said...

I salute topping photo

pawcik filip POLAND said...

good photo. where are you skiing ? greeting from poland.

k sitarz, m kufrejski, Poland said...

Heyho, nice photo = )