Thursday, November 19, 2009

Criss Cross- Here I feel well - by Dasha Drobalova from Russia


Hi. My name is Dasha. I'm 15 years old and I am from Russia, Saint-Petersburg.
My favorite place is my native city because it's very beautiful and in my city live people which I love.
My biggest wish. I've got many many wishes but now my education is the thing which I want to get and which worries me.
Also, my future work is worries me. I want to get interesting and prestige work in future. And it depends from my study. I should study well!
What is happiness for me? And how would I describe it? My happiness is good time-spending with my friends. When family and friends are happy it makes me happy!
I don't know precisely what will I do in 10 years. I think I have a lot of time to decide it :)

3 comments:

Jolanta Gajda (teacher from Poland) said...

Dear Dasha,
Very nice to meet you.
I hope your dreams will come true.
Wishing you all the best.

sadzona said...

I like you :P

Anonymous said...

Your photo is very nice!
I like the place that you describe to us I really want to know it.
You`re going to get good job I`m sure!
I`m from Spain