Monday, November 30, 2009

Criss Cross- Here I feel well - byJanek Cholożyński from Poland


Hi.
My name is John. I'm fourteen years old and I'm from Poland. I live in city called Lublin.
On this photo you can see me in Tatra mountains. It's the highest mountain range in Poland. It's one of my favourite place, because there are a breathtaking views. I love hiking mountains, because then I can see how nature is beautiful.
My biggest wish is travelling all over world. I would like to visit a lot of places where I could admire nature and forget about problems. One of my dream is seeing the biggest African island - Madagascar. I think, it would be interesting experience for me.
I often worry about my homework. The learning is taking a lot of my free time away.
My happiness is my family, my friends and my favourite football club - Wisła Kraków. How would I describe happiness? Happiness is positive emotion which makes me happy.
My future is riddle for me. I've never thought about what will I do in ten years. I prefer concentrate for the present time than future.

6 comments:

Marcin G. Poland said...

Nice photo!

Piotr M. IIb Poland said...

At which season this picture was made? I don't know you but you looks like a good guy.

Andrew 2b from Pioland said...

Hi Janek! I like mountains too and I was in the Beskid. I think that people can be happy when they watch beautiful nature.

Ania & Nina said...

its so amazing ! :D
greetings John! :D:D:D:D

Meg&Kate ( Poland ) said...

Wow !
Fabulously...

Ksusha Timofeeva; Russia said...

how beautiful!!!!!