Monday, November 30, 2009

Criss Cross- Here I feel well - by Louisa Pugavyeva from Russia


CRISS CROSS-Here I feel well
Hi! My name is Louise! I am 16 years old. I live in Russia, in the beautiful city of St. Petersburg.
I am keen on swimming and playing the drums. I like the streets of St. Petersburg ... Each of them is like a new world.. They’re all seemingly identical, but in fact very different ...
In the future I want to open my veterinarian shelter, that would help the homeless and needy animals ... This problem worries me since my childhood ...
As for me happiness, I think that for me is enough what I have: good and faithful friends, family, pets, and it makes me happy))))
I do not know what will happen to me in 10 years, but I hope that everything will be fine and I'll do what I want ...)))

Louisa Pugavyeva from Russia

1 comment:

AleksandraK-Poland said...

Hi!!
My name is Ola. ;-)
This is beautiful photo!!
;]Byee!!