Monday, November 30, 2009

Criss Cross- Here I feel well - by Mateusz Gąsiorowski from Poland


Mateusz, 14, Poland, Lublin, favourite place: Spain - Lloret de Mar.
This place is special for me, because I was here only one time, but it's a magic place. There's very hot, and there's a very clean and beautiful sea. All country is so beautiful, I'm so amazed with this place.
My biggest wish is, to I will finish studies with an award, and to have a good job.
Greenhouse effect and the ozone hole worries me.
Happines is for me an emotion, feeling, when i fell good and safe.
When I will be 10 years older, I want to have family and good job.

5 comments:

Janek 2b Poland said...

Hi Mateusz!!
I was in Spain too.
I agree with you that it is a beautiful country.
I was in Barcelona and I visited stadium of Fc Barcelona.
Greetings

Mateusz Robak said...

Oh hello. Very interesting photo. I like a football club FC Barcelona

Bartek i Michal IIb said...

Hi Mati ! Haha, you look just beautifull in this photo. Just like special agent ;DD
We would like go to spain too !
Take care ! ;)

Martyna & Paulina 2b said...

oh, I've never knew that you are so worried about the ozone hole.

Aga i Paulina, Poland said...

We hope your dreams come true.Who you want to become for ten years?
Greetings!