Monday, November 30, 2009

Criss Cross- Here I feel well - by Iga Wiśniewska from Poland


Hi! My name is Iga, but call me Mysterious :) I'm 15 years old and I'm from Poland.
At the picture you can see my fortress. Here is my own world. I feel well in my bedroom, because it's so far from school, and inter alia I can meet friens here. There are books, computer, my guitar - everything I need!
My biggest wish: Hm... Playing guitar like Santana ;D
My worries: My eternal bad luck.
Happiness for me: Friends who take care on you, and are always with you.
My future: I will take a bath in milion of dolars, which was earned by my fantastic book. ;D

5 comments:

Justa & Pulka said...

Nice picture, I love your swing ;]

oliwkaa said...

Hmm u are diffrent person from all of us i love people like u and your guitar

Anonymous said...

love your photo ; D




Ewelina

Martyna 2b said...

hell yeah, santana is great. I love to watch him playing guitar, it's like... magic. he changes chords without even looking at the guitar. but, of course, he was really GREAT on woodstock '69. yay. btw, I *heart* my guitar too :D

AleksandraK, KasiaWi-Poland said...

Hello!!
This is beautiful photo!!
;**

Ola and Kasia