Saturday, November 7, 2009

Criss Cross- Here I feel well - by Melania from Poland

Hi, my name's Melanie and I'm fourteen years old. I live in Lublin, Poland.
My favorite place is Bad König, Germany. It's a small town and that's precisely why it's so special. I've always liked many things related to Germany - the language, the food, the way that Germans supposedly were. Finally, last summer, I went to my dream-country - my biggest wish has come true. All I heard about Germany from my dad was true; for example, people were so much nicer than here, in Poland (I know how it sounds, but it's true). When I was getting back home, it felt like the worst part of my holiday.
Currently, since my really big wish has come true, I have another one. I want to go to Iceland. This country fascinates me - Icelandic language and people, and how it is there.
Right now, one of my biggest worries is getting bad marks in school, because there's so much homework to do, so much subjects to study, the exams all the time and the final exams coming up - and so little time for all this. I know it's normal, but still, it's tough. I hope I can handle this.
Happiness... When I think about happiness, I can hear music. Nothing specific, it depends on what band or song I'm in love with at the moment. Music is my happiness. I'm learning how to play guitar, so I hope I'll be able to play my favorite songs. It would be another dream come true.
I think, and I hope, that in ten years I'm going to study English in Seattle, WA, USA. It's my dream-city and dream-subject (I've got lot of those dream-things). I'm not sure if I want my future work to have anything to do with English, but I want to study it so I can write a book someday (another dream-thing; either just for me or to have it published - doesn't matter). Hopefully, I'm going to have a wonderful, inspiring flancé or even a husband. Also, I'm going to be a successful woman that's leading her dream-life (or at least something close to it) and is happy about how things are.





Melania, class 2b

5 comments:

Blog said...

Hi Melanie, thanks for the compliments. Well I also think that Germans are nice, but I had the same feeling in Poland. Polish people I met were very open-minde, interesting to talk to and I think they are optimistic people.
Some Germans don't stop to complain about policy, diseases, taxes, ...
But I'm really happy that you like Germany as well I like Poland where I spent some holidays some years ago.

Christina Schaper (teacher in Wernigerode)

sadzona said...

you want to study english?

:)
nice criss crosss

Gosiuu 2b said...

Hi, Mel xd
I have read your text probably 4-5 times. And no, you're not a master!
You know what I mean.
Iceland is great, I want to go there too. Getting bad marks is my biggest worry too. You'll handle it, don't worry. You want to study in Seattle, don't you? I want to study in Seattle too, but not English - I want to study medicine. And don't forget that your dream is going with me to Las Vegas :D And if you write a book (it's gonna happen), i hope, you'll let me read this. Everybody makes mitakes!
You write too much, definitly, but it's good if you want to write a book. I don't want to have inspiring fiance, I want to have McDreamy! Or somebody, who's a surgeon, but not the dentist!
You'll be successful women I know it.
So, see you in school.:*

AleksandraK, KasiaWi-Poland said...

Hello Melanie!!
This is very beautiful photos!!
Aleksandra and Kasia

KasiaW-Poland said...

Hi!!!!
Sweet photo!!!