Monday, November 30, 2009

Criss Cross- Here I feel well - by Alicja Niczyporuk from Poland


Criss cross - here I feel well
  • Name: Alice
  • Age: 15
  • Country: Poland
  • City: Lublin
  • Place: home

My favourite place is my home, because this is space, where I have a rest. In home lives my parents and dog which I love.

My biggest wish is this to good won evil.

Many thing worries me. One of these things is that some people bad treat pets and animals.

In my opinion happiness is then when smile appears on our face.

Happiness is then when nothing happens bad and everything is fine - for example we are healthy.

For 10 years I will be student medicine, because I want to be a doctor.

3 comments:

Sadzona said...

Alicja, I know you:)
your criss cross is nice!

AleksandraK, KasiaWi-Poland said...

Hello!
Beautiful photo!!!
;**

AleksandraK-Poland said...

I love biscuists ;-)
This is beautiful photo!!
;**