Monday, November 30, 2009

Criss Cross- Here I feel well - by Margaret Miroshnichenko from Russia


Criss Cross – Here I fell well

My favourite place is Pushkin city, because there is wonderful architecture and beautiful nature. It`s near my native city Saint-Petersburg. There is a very beautiful Catherine`s Garden in Pushkin. A lot of people like walking there.
I want love and health to my relatives. I want money. I know, it isn`t happiness, but they have a soothing effect. Money can help to decide anything problems.
My study is worries me. There is soon the end of the trim in my school. I want to receive high marks. I don`t want to upset my farther.

Happiness for me is relatives` and friends` smile on the face. When they are happy, but happiness is a temporary state.

What will I do in ten years? I will reach new goals. I hope that I will live in a big house, have a good job. Do I want my own happy family? No. I think, it will be too early.




Margaret Miroshnichenko, 15
Russia/Saint-Petersburg

10 comments:

Marcin B.& Mateusz G. said...

Hello, your photos are so beautiful, and you uses a very beautiful language of statement.
Hmm We think that is St. Petersburg, because it looks as that. This Castle is so magnificent.
Greetings from Poland. :)

Iga - Mysterious (Poland) said...

Beautiful photos.
I like your name :)
Kisses

D\ said...

This pfoto is Great!! ^^

Kinga & Agnieszka , Poland said...

Hi, you look very beautiful. ;)
And city is really nice.
Greetings from Poland ! ;*

Anonymous said...

Beautiful places and photo of course.
Don't worry about your study.
You'll have great marks and you won't upset your father. He will be proud of you!
Greetings from Poland :)
Iga and Gaba

Moniczka & Kaś Poland said...

We love your photos. These are amazing ! :)

Greetings <3

Ola (Poland) said...

Beautiful photos...^^:*
Your city is very interesting...;]
I would like them to visit...;D
Greetings from Poland.! ^^

Paulina (Poland) said...

You are beautifull:)Nice photo. :)))

Anonymous said...

dear margaret, there are beautiful places in saint petersburg we are from spain. vigo

Jessica & Rocío

Anonymous said...

Hi! We are from Spain, our names are Andrés and Victor.
We love your photos from Pushkin, great place :)
Your article is very interestiting, you are a good writer ;)