Monday, November 30, 2009

Criss Cross- Here I feel well - by Kate from Russia


Hi, my name is Kate. I’m 15 years old. I’m from Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
My favorite place is Palma de Mallorca. It’s an island in Spain. I love Mallorca because of white sandy beaches, warm Mediterranean Sea and soft climate. On Mallorca I can relax and have a rest from all. Anyway for me it’s really a cool place..
My biggest wish…Certainly I have a biggest wish. I’ve got many desires: I want that my family and friends will happy and healthy, I want to study well… But as we all know the BIGGEST WISHES cannot be told, otherwise they won’t come true… :)
What worries me? Probably I have some things worrying me, but I don’t consider it is necessary to tell about all this. Just I can say that study worries me at the moment.
What will I do in ten years? Hm, I don’t know exactly the answer to this question. Currently I should study well because my future depends from it.
At last I want to argue about happiness. What’s happiness for me? How would I describe it? Of course my happiness is well-being ofvmy darling people (I mean family, friends).I’m happy that I can eat good food, drink pure water… My friends also make me happy, they help and support me. And I really need them so much. I love them. But honestly I consider that I’m a not a happy person, though it could sound strange. I definitely have reasons to consider so.
But no. I don’t want to complain of my «unhappy» life. I love my life. Maybe even too much. God gives us life only once. And I think we should live it adequately whatever we are happy or not. «There is no happy life there are only happy days».

5 comments:

Diana 3g (Poland) said...

I like Spain too!!! ;DD

Kinga & Agnieszka , Poland said...

Hello ;) Nice picture. ;)
We like Spain too and we cooked the spanish dish which is called Fruit Wombat Salad. ;d
Bye, bye ;*

Ania & Nina said...

you look very good.
and we like mallorca too. ;D

Ola M (Poland) said...

You have beautiful eyes.;]
I was not even in Russia, but I would like to go there..^^ ;]
Bye ;*

Anonymous said...

hello :)
we live in Vigo,Spain...
it has got beaches and good weather,
we love animals and look after. antonio serrat seoane and alex iglesias couñago ;)