Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas in Finland - Tytti, 9a

My Christmas

We open present 24.12 and not in 25, and we open then always in night. And now is morning of 24! Yes! Now Ill just have to wait for night, so I can open presents. When I was young my parents told me about Santa Claus, that he would bring presents for good behaving people. Little elf’s were watching us every day and told Santa Claus that did we behave good or bad. My dad always told that Santa Claus was his good friend and Santa gives him our present, so we can put them under Christmas tree. Because I had wild imagination so I believed that story, and I always behaved good. For breakfast we eat rice pudding, but everybody have to be in table and only then we can start to eat. In day we do all kind of things, we go outside to play in snow or just do something in inside. When evening was coming we go to sauna, and who wasn’t in sauna he or she helps making food and decorate table. When we have eaten, everybody goes to living room. I always “share” gifts to everybody, and then they open their gifts in their turn. If somebody got DVD we watch it or another movie together. When it is almost morning everybody goes to sleep.
I love in Christmas that everybody is home and we spend time together. I think that Christmas holiday is the best holiday!

Tytti, 9a

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ola guapa que tal ( hello pretty how are you ) ??

Anonymous said...

very interesiting

Anonymous said...

Your christmas is fantastic:)

Anonymous said...

Your Christmas is very fantastic! We very like Christmas! Happy new year!