Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas in Germany - Sophie Werner, 9a

In my family, we celebrate Christmas at home with my family and my grandma. We have a big Christmas tree, it is colourful and decorates the flat. On Christmas Eve in the afternoon Santa Clause puts the presents under the Christmas tree. My sisters and I care allowed to open the presents in the evening after dinner!!! Waiting is terrible because we see the presents but can’t open them. On Christmas day we go to my uncle’s birthday. We eat a goose or raclette or fondue.
Sophie Werner, 9a

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We like garnish christmas tree.Christmas in the germany is beatiful. Regards with Poland.Merry Christmas and happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

I like Christmas becouse I meet my family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful.
I love christmas.
Merry Christmas :*!!!

Anonymous said...

hello my name is breogan. Very nice photos! i'm 15 years old, i'm from spain. bye bye

Anonymous said...

The Christmas in Germany is very interesant.In Spain,Christmas is very beautiful.Meet the family for dinner and everybody are happy