Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas in Poland - Monika Przybysz, 2g

Last Christmas was very nice. My family from all the world arrived to Lublin.
I remember that many languages were spoken at my home. Aunt with uncle from France and big family from Czech republic and family form Poland of course.
The atmosphere was pleasant. Everybody was in living room at Christmas Eve.
Conversations, kisses,hugging...everone was happy!
We didn't remeber about sad stories and unpleasant things.
The Christmas tree was real ! I liked it because it gave us nice feelings. Presents were the best !!! 12 dishes according to custom were good.
My parents always prepare meals . I always help with Christmas cakes early. I hope that this Christmas will be nice, the same as the previous one...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a very beautiful picture.
When I can see it, I would be in the sky! Oooh!
I love it!
Bye! :*

Blog said...

Wesołych Świąt moi drodzy.
Dziekuję za Wasze posty na temat świąt w Polsce i wszystkie komentarze do prac moich uczniów.
Pozdrawiam serdecznie.

Anna Ikonen
nauczycielka z Finlandii

Anonymous said...

hello, our names are nerea and claudia. We are from Spain ,we like your photos and landscape.


good luck

see you and happy holidays