Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas in Germany - Josephine Städer, 9a

Christmas is a beautiful time for me.
On December 23rd we decorate the Christmas tree and that is the sign for the Christmas celebration which starts on 24th. In the morning we have breakfast and after that we prepare the house. After the lunch we go to the church in the afternoon. Usually my grandparents cook for us at our house, we have wonderful dinner together and long conversations until we are allowed to open the presents. They wait for us under the Christmas tree for hours and that is terrible because I can see them the whole day. On Christmas Day we can sleep long and than we have lunch at my grandparents home and go to my other grandparents in the afternoon. The 26th is the great family day. Lots of my family members meet at the restaurant “Gurke” to have lunch and after that we have a little exercise and go bowling to lose all the Christmas kilos.
Josephine Städer, 9a

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a beautiful thing . That`s great .

Anonymous said...

hi,your comment is very interesting


bye bye bye baby from : PEDRO , ADRIAN ( 1 , 2 )

Anonymous said...

My name is Ola. I love Christmas. :) Heppy Christmas.