Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas in Germany - Marie

In Germany, we have many things for the time before Christmas. For example we have , an advent calandar,advent wreath, Schwipbogen, Christmas-market, a lot of Christmas figures and a Chrstmas tree stands in the livingroom.The children write a wishpaper to Santa Claus. Every Sunday , you can lit a candle more on a advent wreath until the Christmas – Eve .Every Sunday my family and I go to the Chrismas-market and eat sweets or other delicious food. On the Christmas _Eve we go to my grandma and grandpa and then my aunt and my uncle with my little cousins. Then we all drink coffee together or the children drink cocoa or milk and we eat cakes and other sweets. When we finish, my uncle and may cousins go to church. My family and I got to my home. Then my uncle and my cousins come back from the church and then we get the presents ,we are must sing a little song or say a poem. The Christmas-Eve is a nice day. On the Boxing Day we go to my other grandma and grandpa and get again presents, but there we eat a lot of traditional Christmas food. On the third Chrismas-day we visit my uncle and my aunt. There we enjoy the Christmas-time. We play little games, it is very funny sometimes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We must sing a little song or say a poem - we have to continue the tradiion and we do the same ! We singing the christmas carols ! ;)

Anonymous said...

Christmas is Germany is very, very beautifyl! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

My name is Ola.
Your work is very good.
I love Christmas.
:) Merry Christmas!!