Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas in Germany - Jessi

I talk about Christmas in Germany

In Germany we have many things for the time before the Christmas –
Eve. We have a adventswreath with for candles. I have a advents –
calender with chocolate and many surprises. Its tradition to lit candle
every Sunday. Normally we have a Christmastree. In the morning the Chrismas Eve we all make cookes for the evening. In the afternoon, my family goes to my aunt and my uncle. There we get our presents from my aunt and my uncle. At about 6:00 o´ clock pm we go back home and then I can give my presents to my parents and my parents can give me their presents. On the first Christmas Day we eat a chicken with potato salad. In the afternoon we go to the Wernigeröder Christmas marked. On the second Christmas Day I eat Schnitzel an then I go out with my friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We like Christmas! Cristmas is very special time. Your Christmas is very beautful. Merry Christmas and Haapy new year!

Anonymous said...

My name is Ola.
I love christmas :)
I like to dress christmas tree too.
Merry Christmas!!!

3g Pawel PL said...

HI Jessi ;>
It's most beautiful name you must be beautiful too