Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas in Finland

We spend Christmas on 24th December. Christmas is very funny here because people and children like to have a lot of surprises. Christmas brings a lot of feelings.

It’s usually snowy and cold at Christmas. I like Christmas and I get many gifts from my parents. Therefore children really love Christmas. Close to every house people decorate Christmas tree and their houses.

Santa Claus lives in Finland in place called Korvatunturi. He comes to visit all children in Helsinki every year in December. On Christmas day families often socialize together and children play with their toys. On Christmas day we prepare a Christmas meal and a lot of delicious deserts. At nigh sometimes we go out with my brother, sister and my parents. We walk and play with snow. My brother and my sister really like snow and they are very happy.

After Christmas day, new day is coming. I and my father buy lots of fireworks. On new year day Finnish sky is very lightly.

Merry Christmas and Happy new Year!!!

Jovan Klaric 9A


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christmas in Finland are really amazing and interesting!!!

Anonymous said...

On our world Christmas are 24th Dec this is beatuful :]
People in at the same moment eat Christmas dish :] and people share wafer :]
It's beautiful time, very beautiful time :] !!